Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year!

It is hard to believe how quickly this past year has flown by! I want to make sure I enjoy the moments as they come because they are coming and going by so quickly now. 

When I was in elementary school, my principal, Mr. Jordan, told our school in assembly that we should live "looking back." Live as if you are an old person looking backwards. Live in a way you will have no regrets and will be proud of the choices you made. For the most part, I have followed that advice closely. I encourage you to heed his advice too. Peace is a much better state of mind than regret.

We have had many things to rejoice over this year and a lot to look forward to in 2016. It has been a year of increase. We have made strides in many areas of our lives, and God has added several Christians to influence our children. There is a lot to more share, but like so often lately, the time isn't there to do it. Good things are happening in our family, to our old house, and on our farm. I did want to take a second to tell everyone: 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! May you realize the abundance of blessings God has poured out upon you and yours in 2016!