Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Graphic Warning Label for Abortion Pictures

Galations 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. (emphasis mine)

I would like to express gratitude to the people who show compassion and thoughtfulness to mothers with baby/child losses by including a graphic image warning with a link on Facebook instead of an abrupt image of a dead baby. Thank you for not reawakening my grief and adding another heart burden as I make the effort to go forward. Like the women I counsel, some days are very hard, so I appreciate your efforts to not turn my challenges into obstacles. You understand God's command to encourage and uplift each other and to help carry burdens instead of adding to them.

My prayer is that God will send people to show you the same level of kindness and gentleness in the tender areas of your life as what you have shown mothers like me.

Today, I remember one of my nine. Rebecca, my little one, passed from my womb into the Lord's care. It's been years, but my heart still aches for her. Not another baby, but my daughter.