Sunday, November 09, 2014

God Says: Love So Deep the Hurt is Buried in It!

 photo 3_zps8bce24f4.jpg

Update: 11/17: I was asked if Clint bought me these flowers. They are my favorite flowers from friends who ministered to me when I lost Isaac in May 2013. I took several pictures of the lovely arrangement and made several predated posts using them. These were my favorite so they were featured more, but I appreciated all of the gifts and efforts made on my behalf. This was my way of showing appreciation and reminding to myself of ALL of my loved ones' kindness, deep love, and concern. I did this also to encourage myself as I healed from the loss. I predated the posts to times I thought I might struggle. When I'd see them pop up, they became markers for times of self-assessment. I can testify with joy that God has brought me much further along than I imagined I'd be at this point. His love is healing! Thank You, Father, for loving me as you do.

lilac roses with white calla lilies

I Peter 4:8 
Above all, love each other deeply, 
because love covers over a multitude of sins.