Saturday, August 23, 2014

Thank You!

I had the right day, but the wrong month when I set the post for the first day of fall. That's what happens when you are multi-tasking with interruptions.

In a large family, the days are long, the work is never ending, the chaos makes it crazy, interruptions can be constant, the messes are huge and happen faster than smaller families can imagine, but the many hands of older children make the work lighter and the good things like LAUGHTER, FUN, JOY, LOVE, CONTENTMENT, PEACE are also multiplied. While the workload and craziness diminish as the children grow, the good things continue to increase over the rest of our days. It is worth every single crazy minute, and I would not trade my life for anyone else's.

For the record, I am glad it isn't quite fall yet. There is too much on the to-do list to rush it, and I don't want to miss a single day of this fantastic summer!

Thank you for catching the mistake and letting me know! :-)